The University of Cambridge is currently offering a PhD Studentship in Music for the EU as well as Non-EU students. Applicants can do PhD as 3-4 years full-time and 5-7 year for part-time.
Founded in 1209, the University of Cambridge is one of the greatest universities in the world. The university offers undergraduate degree courses in the arts and humanities, social sciences, sciences, music, and engineering. It has 100 academic departments and best teaching faculties in most academic disciplines. The university guides the program of study or research in the perfect way by which students can easily clarify their ideas and aim to meet the required standard.
The program will provide the total value of £22,467, which covers University Composition Fee £8,337 and Maintenance costs £14,130 for successful PhD degree applicants.
- This program is available for the EU as well as Non-EU students.
- Awards are awarded in the field of Music.
- Applicants must have a master’s degree in any musicological discipline (e.g., musicology, ethnomusicology, popular music studies) or related field (e.g., anthropology, cultural history).
How to Apply
To apply for this studentship, students need to take admission in PhD degree at the University of Cambridge. After taken admission, they can submit an application by clicking on the given link Applicant Portal. You will receive an offer from the university after completing the application
- Applicants need to submit two academic references, transcript and CV/resume.
- For the admission in PhD degree, applicants must have a master’s Academic requirements which will vary from course to course, and you should check the individual course entry in the Course Directory for the course-specific requirements.
- Applicants must meet the required English language criteria IELTS (7.5), TOEFL Internet Score (110), CAE Score: Grade A or B (with at least 193 in each individual element) plus a language centre assessment, and CPE Score: Grade A, B, or C (with at least 200 in each individual element).
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
For more information visit the official site